Insurance time...

We're with Swift (found it via confused.com). Not sure if they are happy with such expensive motors as yours, but they were happy with our poverty spec G19, on the drive at night, for £330

We're with Swift (found it via confused.com). Not sure if they are happy with such expensive motors as yours, but they were happy with our poverty spec G19, on the drive at night, for £330

Cheers, I do recall you got a crunchy deal from somewhere.. :phone:

Denied... :cry:

Have you tried Porsche. Edge got a good deal, and it included a couple of track days.....

Also try the companies on Quidco.com - you may be able to get a decent cashback.

I usually use confused.com to find the cheapest and then search for those companies on Quido Just make sure you clear the cache before you go to Quidco as they are supposed to be the 'introducer'

Adrian Flux for me this year. Got a policy with NU for shade over £400, unlimited mileage and business use. I tend to swap between Liverpool Victoria, First Alternative and whatever Adrian Flux come up with.

Confused are a load of shyate. Not once have they even been close to giving the lowest quote for me or my partner. Its cheaper if you just go directly to the insurer in my experience.

My insurance runs out at the end of August so i will be starting the trawl around soon :(

A Plan by far the best for me. Gotta to be worth a call 01635 874 646

Good luck with your search

A Plan for me too .. I used Thatcham branch, which is the number below

A Plan by far the best for me. Gotta to be worth a call 01635 874 646

Good luck with your search

A-Plan - miles owf... :rolleyes:

Adrian Flux looking good at £457.61 all in... :showoff:

Another one for Adrian Flux here spent 1/2 a day searching then found them £200 cheaper....hand quicker snatched off!

You insuring something other than the Raspberry Berret? I checked out A Plan on SFO's recommendation but IIRC, they were cheaper only if you were insuring multicar and the ratio was more cars to drivers (eg, 3 cars, 2 drivers)...

Went with Porsche Insurance multicar this time (two car, two drivers), but would not have been the cheapest if it wasn't for the discount on second car, European cover and track days thrown in. Admiral worked out cheapest for standard cover.

A-Plan were about £800 FFS!

Porsche - £650.

Swift and Direct Line insist on a tracker.

Adrian Flux are ~£50 cheaper than Sainsbury who I was with last year - I can recommend them they were good with the cover of various Porsche loan cars and when I changed from the 3.4 to the RS60 - no fecking admin fees...!!!

OPC insist on you covering their loan cars these days - which is flippin' annoying if the car is in for warranty work and you do incur a charge from your insurer!

OPC insist on you covering their loan cars these days - which is flippin' annoying if the car is in for warranty work and you do incur a charge from your insurer!

You getting a loan car? Work being done for the rattle?

BTW, WTF is this on getting own insurance for the loan car? Tis normal? :o

You getting a loan car? Work being done for the rattle?

BTW, WTF is this on getting own insurance for the loan car? Tis normal? :o

They can cover you if you kick up enough of a fuss. Why should you have to pay out again when there is something wrong with your new motor!

I had a loaner when she was in last (rattle) and I had to cover the laon car myself. No charge with my current policy, but yes I would be well unhappy if there was and OPC wouldn't cover it!!! :vampire: I was expecting £25 admin charge at least.

Have been getting quotes for a week. Went through all the companies you've mentioned and just signed with LV. (Liverpool Victoria) £356 including Business Use Class 1 and Protected NCD. Legal assistance.10k personal accident and Temporary replacement car. That's half what my current insurer was asking for renewal. They have offered to price match, but I'm afraid they've blown it! Some companies are only acting as agents. LV is a long established insurer. Before signing with any company you should check their status with FSA. I found that its4me has been de-registered this month.

LV can be priced online.

Archived