Top marks for SAGA!

Not an option that may be open to all on here (I think you may need to be over 50), but Saga were very competitive with my renewal. They offered to beat any same basis quote I could get. Try as I might I couldn't find one! Sky were hundreds off and Brindle didn't even call me back so I assume they were just as expensive. Same goes for the comparison boys, LV, Directline, Hastings etc.

Top top it all off when I called to renew they offered me a £10 discount if I paid by quarterly DD's instead of my normal upfront payment, and £20 if I let them quote for my house insurance, no obligation!

One interesting thing. Whilst Mrs B hardly ever drives the car, if I removed her from cover the premium would have gone up £150!

Not an option that may be open to all on here (I think you may need to be over 50), but Saga were very competitive with my renewal. They offered to beat any same basis quote I could get. Try as I might I couldn't find one! Sky were hundreds off and Brindle didn't even call me back so I assume they were just as expensive. Same goes for the comparison boys, LV, Directline, Hastings etc.

Top top it all off when I called to renew they offered me a £10 discount if I paid by quarterly DD's instead of my normal upfront payment, and £20 if I let them quote for my house insurance, no obligation!

One interesting thing. Whilst Mrs B hardly ever drives the car, if I removed her from cover the premium would have gone up £150!

That never ceases to amaze me either :confused:

Imagine how cheap it will be next year when you are 65 :whistle1: :whistle1:

I got a quote off them, and it was very good. Before the insurance came due I picked up a speeding endorsement and they refused to insure me. B*stards won't be hearing from me again!

That never ceases to amaze me either confused.gif

My Mrs is on the insurance for the exact same reason and more or less the same benefit. She has never driven the car and doesn't want to.

They are all as bad as each other really and to pad that out with some facts Flux clearly have their staff on some kind of bonus now, renewal for my Shogun came in at £1,004.00

I did not even both to talk to them just sent an email telling them the usual excuse of blanket 40% increase over last year was not going to get my business for another year, two further quotes and it ended at £570.00 for any driver over 25yrs.

I forgot all about saga, I'll have to give them a try for the wifes car later in the year.

Saga bloody hell I'll be eligible in 3 years, I can start looking forward to all those coach holidays taking 3 days to get to Spain.

Discounted haircuts ( seems fair I've got 50% less of it ) games of bowls and incontinance pads.

Where the hell did the time go

Will I have to relocate to Oldgitboxanet?

Saga bloody hell I'll be eligible in 3 years, I can start looking forward to all those coach holidays taking 3 days to get to Spain.

Discounted haircuts ( seems fair I've got 50% less of it ) games of bowls and incontinance pads.

I am told that if go on a cruise, you'll have the SAGA ladies falling all over you ....literally! Asked what they most looked for in a man the most common answer was a heartbeat!

I am told that if go on a cruise, you'll have the SAGA ladies falling all over you ....literally! Asked what they most looked for in a man the most common answer was a heartbeat!

Relatively speaking I'll be young ( in Saga terms ) at 50 so I'll be able to take my pick, might have to change my chat up line - "fancy a ride pet I've got half an hour before the bar opens" isn't gonna fly. Are BJ's better if the knosher has no teeth?

Ok this is getting silly, must be Friday 4 day royal weekend celebration looming I can feel a hangover coming on.

Archived