Markerstudy insurance?

Anyone had any experience of Markerstudy - the insurer that A Plan have come up with for me - I've never heard of 'em?

Thanks

Not particularly. I commented on your other claims thread.

Been with then for many years with the Jap cars.

Had to claim once after vandalism on the Evo and they got a bit picky over the hire car as they had to wait 6 weeks for a new rear spoiler to be shipped from Japan ! Stating work wasn't being carried out on my car, thus I couldn't have the hire car ! Thankfully A-Plan stepped in and sorted it with a little prompting.

With them again this year, although the A-Plan branch on here, rather than local one.

Just signed up with A Plan - £295 with protected NDC (63% / 9 years), 8K a year, £350 excess, parked on drive, me (one SP30) and SWMBO insured. Not toooooo bad (Saga & LV couldn't beat it).

Am wondering whether I should take the 'legal cover' option though, hmmmm.

I just managed to get my 986 S (1998) on a classic policy , with agreed value and legal cover. The benefit of going on classic insurance obviously means I do not have to use my no claims and as such I can retain the use of them on my other cars. I went through Lancaster but believe Markerstudy were the under writers. Quite a decent price too!

Changed to A-Plan last month for the Boxster and insurer is Markersturdy. Asked for breakdown and Euro recovery to be included too with 10,000 miles a year, because that's what I did last year, parked on drive and commuting and they beat what was my existing insurer so happy with that.

Archived