How many of you are around Taunton/Bridgwater

Fatal8446

Stick a post in the meets section and also look at gutleys members map which shows locations of people b

Im based not too far from there in Marlborough - but dont have a Boxster yet!

In Minehead, interested...

A Chedder Gorge Meet was mentioned recently...

Also what about tying up something with the Queens Square car club get together in September...

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spirit-of-queen-square-the-big-meet-tickets-26446696782?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=esfb&utm-source=fb&utm-term=listing

18 hours ago, rowbos said:

Also what about tying up something with the Queens Square car club get together in September...

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spirit-of-queen-square-the-big-meet-tickets-26446696782?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=esfb&utm-source=fb&utm-term=listing

Reserved my tickets for that event already. I'm from weston and my Uncle is a regular at the previous actual queens square meets. Shame they've been shut down by pathetic traffic wardens. 

24 minutes ago, Jason986S said:

Reserved my tickets for that event already. I'm from weston and my Uncle is a regular at the previous actual queens square meets. Shame they've been shut down by pathetic traffic wardens. 

Worth arranging a BoXa.net area if we can get a reasonable number of confirmed attendees?

On 15 July 2016 at 2:40 PM, rowbos said:

Had a reply to my email from the organiser:

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the message and it's great to hear that you'll be attending. 
If you let me know closer to the day how many are coming (BoXa.net) I'll keep a space free. 
Sadly no cars&scoffee stickers yet, we're still working on financing merchandise!

Look forward to seeing you all.

All the best,
Dan. 

27 minutes ago, Jason986S said:

Had a reply to my email from the organiser:

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the message and it's great to hear that you'll be attending. 
If you let me know closer to the day how many are coming (BoXa.net) I'll keep a space free. 
Sadly no cars&scoffee stickers yet, we're still working on financing merchandise!

Look forward to seeing you all.

All the best,
Dan. 

Excellent.

I have two tickets reserved.

1 hour ago, Fatal8446 said:

how much are the tickets, when is it and where do i book them lol

I've started a new thread on this event.

The link above is where to get the e-tickets from (eventbrite website).

Archived