Low mileage prices

jimbob2911

autotrader use to split the 986/7 by numbers and you could always see more 987's for sale than 986's well at least for the last three years.

At the moment 259 986 are for sale on Autotrader vs 424 987's

The prices I was looking at were the absolute highest for 986's vs the cheapest 987, 

13 minutes ago, jimbob2911 said:

Interesting ???

Why would 987 be cheaper than 986.  

Because the owners are being more realistic? At the end of the day, something is only worth what people will pay. If you are prepared to have your ccar sit there for months and months happy days, ask a high price.

I sold both my Boxsters within a week of advertising them, to the first people that saw them. Why? They were accurately described and priced realistically to sell. Prices people are asking on Auto Trader is no reflection on market value at all as they sit there unsold.

5 minutes ago, Bike Loon said:

Because the owners are being more realistic? At the end of the day, something is only worth what people will pay. If you are prepared to have your ccar sit there for months and months happy days, ask a high price.

I sold both my Boxsters within a week of advertising them, to the first people that saw them. Why? They were accurately described and priced realistically to sell. Prices people are asking on Auto Trader is no reflection on market value at all as they sit there unsold.

and the fact almost twice as many 987's for sale, and right now every man and his dog will be dumping boxsters before winter.

Archived