bosche coil packs

myfirstboxster

20 minutes ago, myfirstboxster said:

Car parts for less currently have an offer on , 6 Bosche coil packs for  £178.98 , does that sound a decent deal ? any cheaper elsewhere ?

If you wait until the weekend they'll probably have 30% off. I've had 30% off emails on a regular basis recently. Not to say they won't up the normal price though to counteract this.

You can get a set of ARC coils for under £100.

No experience myself, but people seem happy enough from what I have read.

OE Beru should be under £150.

Have a look on Design911.

I just bought a set of Beru from CarParts4Less. Look for the offer that gives you £5 on a £50 spend, £10 on £75 and £15 on £100 then split the 6 packs across two orders (delivery is free). I ordered 4 on one, and 2 on the other (with an oil filter), and it came in around £170 (so oil filter was effectively free). In hindsight splitting 3 on each order might be better, but I was in a hurry at the time.

Car parts 4 less, is the eBay hand of Euro Car Parts isn't it?

"weekend30" seems to be the general 30% off discount code for ECP and I've used it online on a Monday morning no issues. 

In fact I'm picking up some HT-leads this morning (for another car) which got me £10 off, free click and collect service which is on my way home. 

They do sell on eBay, but also have the full website setup in the same way as ECP. ECP also sell on eBay.  Very strange business model - prices and discount levels jump around all over the place, so you to constantly keep an eye on the actual cost after discount and jump when you hit the sweet spot.

Not sure if still at the same price but i was buying Beru ones at about 23 each about 2 years ago.

Archived