987.1 and 987.2 headlight rings

lordlee

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Right gents - We've been kindly still offered the 10% by Kyle so I want to place the order asap. From reading back on here I believe we have 6 orders.

@lonewolfgjp - x1 987.1 gloss black

@menoporsche x1 987.1 gloss black

@matts x1 987.1 gloss black

@rgb8888 x1 987.1 gloss black

@cubebike1 987.1 gloss black

@lordlee 987.1 gloss black

Please can you double check this is what you want and confirm. I make it $65 a pop with a 10% discount which currently sits at £45.50 plus delivery which is currently £30 so divided by 6 would be £5 each so a sum total of £50.50 per member. 

Kyle would want these sent to one address so I can take them in here but it will incur extra charges to send out the packs individually - especially to you Meno!! - but hopefully we'd be talking a few pounds. Either that or I can bring them to events etc - what ever suits people best.

I'm happy to pay for this upfront but would appreciate it if you guys can PM me and we can sort paypal payment to cover costs.

I'm in, many thanks. We can see if there's much difference between posting to a UK address and posting to Lisbon. Given that it's a couple of strips of plastic, doubt it will be much.

Lordlee, I was thinking about this the other day. I ordered an item from the states that was £17 + postage and then received a card from the post office stating that I owed £12 customs charge. When I queried this it appears that the post office pays the customs owed, in my case £4, and then charges you £8 for the pleasure !!

Yes I got the card from parcelforce stating import vat is £22.79 plus their clearance fee of a mere £8. Not exactly a green process as they take the goods from Heathrow (30miles from me) to Coventry (100miles from me) then to Basingstoke (17miles from me) - all that for a small box of vinyl. 

Says they're due Monday 22nd

The reason I ask is if you keep the back piece with the off cut I could take a pattern off it and cut some on my machine much cheaper...if interested give me a shout

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 7:34 AM, lordlee said:

They're vinyl - the plastic cut outs are ok but IMO just don't look quite right

7 hours ago, crusher said:

The reason I ask is if you keep the back piece with the off cut I could take a pattern off it and cut some on my machine much cheaper...if interested give me a shout

I'd be happy to send the cut out across. 

Archived