987.1 and 987.2 headlight rings

lordlee

As this is in general boxster chat too I'll keep it brief. KI studios have offered a 10% discount and flat shipping fee of $50 if we can get 10 orders in. 

They're usually $65 so they're now $58.50 so that's as good as £47 each plus a £4 chip into the £41 delivery. 

They can do these for gen 1 and gen 2 cars so please let me know who's in and we can get started.

Lee x1 gloss black

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vinyl - the best way to go IMO. You can buy CF style plastic ones from china for 3x the price on the bay but they look a little bulky and spoil the join between headlight and wing I reckon. 

The vinyl ones look great and pay homage to some nice classics

1971_Porsche_911_RSR_Sebring_RHD_Tribute

7961585.jpg

I reckon they should be body colour - as the old 911s used to be, but I've seen a Cayman R with black rings around the headlamps and they look okay. :) 

13 hours ago, Lonewolfgjp said:

Not a fan then??

How'da guess? 

A bit Carlos Fandango...........IMO...........at least they're not Chrome! :lol:

1 hour ago, Boxbrownie said:

A bit Carlos Fandango...........IMO...........at least they're not Chrome! :lol:

Carlos Fandango....:lol:    We are of a certain age ;)

Not a fan of sticky-back-plastic either.

26 minutes ago, lordlee said:

Whilst they aren't for everyone this is a group buy thread not a question of do people like them. Can we try and keep it on topic please gentlemen:-)

You are in the 'Boxster Chat' area though. :unsure:  

If you want it tidied up and moved to the for sale section, let me know. :) 

Archived