rattly wind deflector fix

headless

So had that annoying rattle from the wind deflector so fixed it really easily with a bit of sticky back velcro, just cut 4 thin strips and stuck them on as in the piccy, problem solved!!!

8G9Ds1r.jpg

19 hours ago, Topbox said:

I used "black tac" like blue tac but stronger and discreet. Available on Amazon. Used a lot by photographers for fixing up props, lights and various bits.

This black tac sounds like just the job. Mine doesn't rattle but its useful to know this stuff exists for a multitude of uses

7 hours ago, Withy said:

Just ordered some black tac... looking forward to no rattles 

Should work a treat, 5 minute job.

Roll the tac in your hands so it goes softer and a little more sticky, a minute or so, then 2 or 3 little discreet blobs and job done .

4 hours ago, R1951 said:

mine rattles because the top clips become loose. Do they need "lubrication" so they clip in securely?

Mine just clip in securely, nothing else needed.  I seem to remember the clips can be replaced (not in front of my car currently to check) - and that they are minimal cost from an OPC?

On 1/29/2018 at 4:33 PM, NutsyH said:

Headless

Where did you get the Porsche transfer from?

Paul

Sorry for the late reply, no internet yesterday......... got the car for christmas and the logo was on it when I bought it, sorry that's no help, haha!!!!

Archived