Panamera wheels on a Boxster

headless

I've seen a set of alloy wheels and tyres for a Panamera that I think would look awesome on my Boxster, they are the same size alloys except I'd need 10mm spacers for the back wheels if they are even needed, and the tyres are slightly taller than standard Boxsters the fronts are 50's instead of 40's and the rears are 45's instead of 40's, so the speedo will read slighly low, about 56 at 60mph!!!

Would you buy them or wait and get proper Boxster alloys...they are a bargain!!!!

This how the car sits at the moment....

n7YxbFO.jpg

12 minutes ago, jimk04 said:

9HAdtFr.jpg

Healthy spacers required in my opinion and the panamera tyres are far too tall for you .

Great wheels...made.by BBS and are very light.

8 and 9 wide

Brilliant, those are the very ones I'm looking at, they look great on the Boxster, so thanks for the piccy, stupid me never thought til someone suggested on arseface that I could just swap the tyres over, put on the ones I have onto the new alloys....duhhh, sometimes I aint too bright, haha!!!!

Cheers, Ellis!!!!

5 hours ago, Greenman said:

What’s wrong with yours? I like those lobster claw style.

they look good from a distance but they are really ropey up close, I knew this when I bought it at christmas, so always had it on the to do this, so they need a refurb, so gonna have them done in Anthracite, but want a spare set cos I want to do track days so a spare set would be good me thinks!!!!

Archived