Savannah tan leather needed

RajB

Long shot but has anyone got or know of some Savannah tan leather ? I need to get my steering wheel recovered and it's proving to be a royal p.i.t.a. ?

I have ..spoke to Jack and was helpful but did not have the colour . My intention is to try to get the leather and get him to do the work .

Wheely appreciate the link tho ......oh no wait...

:flush:

Balance is restored. 

If you struggle, we had a thread some months ago on red interiors and there were all kinds of OEM s/w options, red, black, 50-50... so don’t panic if you have to have a black wheel ultimately. 

Yeah it's a good point , I can get a black wheel pretty cheaply but without the airbag (black wheel with a tan airbag ?? Not too sure about that )..which means I'd have to kolorbond my tan one if I didnt want to shell out £3-400 on an eBay one ..which I don't. 

Hey , sorry for for so long in replying ..I found some guys in Germany that do wheel retrimming , I've just got it back. Everyone here wanted samples and then it was likely I would have to buy a whole hide to get a couple of strips off of it. It was cheaper than the UK as well and they use Porsche leather (whatever that means really ) . Whatever, the colour match and work is nothing short of perfect and the communication was excellent throughout . I can't recommend them highly enough . 

I'm in no way connected with them. If anyone's interested it getting theirs done they're on eBay if you search Porsche steering wheel . 

I'd post a pic but 40kb ? How does that work ? Tried resizing it but still not small enough ..

3 minutes ago, RajB said:

Hey , sorry for for so long in replying ..I found some guys in Germany that do wheel retrimming , I've just got it back. Everyone here wanted samples and then it was likely I would have to buy a whole hide to get a couple of strips off of it. It was cheaper than the UK as well and they use Porsche leather (whatever that means really ) . Whatever, the colour match and work is nothing short of perfect and the communication was excellent throughout . I can't recommend them highly enough . 

I'm in no way connected with them. If anyone's interested it getting theirs done they're on eBay if you search Porsche steering wheel . 

I'd post a pic but 40kb ? How does that work ? Tried resizing it but still not small enough ..

That's good to know. I wanted to get my steering wheel done but Royal don't have any Grey perforated. I've seen a German outfit on e bay before but thoughtnthey were more expensive.

To post photo you need tomuse imgur or flickr and post link which will display the pic once you get the hang of it- i think exact method depends what devise you are using.

Oh, Royals were great , I can't recall his name but he was super helpful - just he didn't have the leather . I found the right leather in the states and was going to send it to him but the German route was a one-stop.

For grey Royals would be about the same money . They quoted me £180

15 minutes ago, RajB said:

I think no-one objects here to a direct link or naming a company if they do a good job.

Archived