Black Plastic Guards - In Front of Rear Wheels

nick_johnson

Hi Guys,

I’ve been on Design 911 for quite a while over the weekend trying to find the Part No. for the two plastic guards which are mounted in front of the rear two wheels on the underside of our 986’s but I cannot for the life of me find them, mine are looking a bit tired and I wanted to refreash them for new parts. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

Nick  

Go to your local OPC and get the parts guy to look at them on car with you. They can then get the right parts and will probably be cheaper than Design911. 

I like the flexibility that Design 911 offer, my closest OPC is an hour and half round trip and if I have to collect they are only 10 mins down the road from me. 

Just to confirm these are the rubbers on the front of the REAR arches?   

17 minutes ago, nick_johnson said:

I like the flexibility that Design 911 offer, my closest OPC is an hour and half round trip and if I have to collect they are only 10 mins down the road from me. 

The ones above are in front of the front arches. I know as I need one myself!!

The rears that look like above are

986 504 893 00 and 986 504 894 00

19 hours ago, nick_johnson said:

It's worth dropping your OPC a line to see if they'll post them out to you. My local one isn't that easy to get to and they seem happy to post orders to me.

Archived