Boot luggage rack

Nellyans

9 minutes ago, shippart said:

Hi 

Just ordered one in black  from boot-bag.

Will post pics once fitted ( to accommodate bulky items for beach visit!)

You know you can always pump your beach ball up 'after' you arrive at the beach :)

36 minutes ago, shippart said:

Will post pics once fitted ( to accommodate bulky items for beach visit!)

My whale fits in the drivers seat :(

more seriously, there have been ideas here to buy a spare boot lid from a breaker to screw the luggage rack to, and swap it in when necessary, so you don't spoil your current one.  And just watch for the rising spoiler, make sure it doesn't foul anything.

I've got a Bootbag for mine and they are excellent. Use it every camping trip. Highly recomend 

3 hours ago, Billzeebub said:

I've got a Bootbag for mine and they are excellent. Use it every camping trip. Highly recomend 

Never heard of it.  Looks impressive, thanks!

Does it hinder rear view visibility on a Boxster?

in that clip - the Audi A5 can see nothing using the rear view mirror ( but isn't that usual for Audi drivers?)

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:41 AM, Menoporsche said:

My whale fits in the drivers seat :(

more seriously, there have been ideas here to buy a spare boot lid from a breaker to screw the luggage rack to, and swap it in when necessary, so you don't spoil your current one.  And just watch for the rising spoiler, make sure it doesn't foul anything.

This, just get a second hand boot lid attach anything you like, it'll give the spoiler clearance and won't matter if it gets a few scratches - someone sold one on here not long back.

Archived