Gen 2 style lights

lordlee

Might have my gen 2 style lights available for a swap of yours plus cash if anyone is interested? 

Also will maybe be selling my led fog light units. They’ve been wrapped black with the nicer smoked lenses. 

Let me know if you’re interested as the rear lights may need to be a quick turnaround. 

11 minutes ago, 89rallye said:

i want both so bad but just found a nasty surprise taking my front bumper off which was held in place with 3 wood screws ? pm a price any pictures

I’d want £150 plus lights which I think is fair considering the cost of new ones. 

28339066869_5b6f135a9c_b.jpg

The front LEDs I’d take £150 for. 

25247658717_0de4ac702c_b.jpg

20 minutes ago, lordlee said:

Might be moving the car on. I’m trying to put a deal together on something from a dealer so I doubt they will want the non standard lights. 

Another Boxster?

3 minutes ago, Simon. said:

Oh & where do the sidelights end up?

Hello Simon the front lights above have the side lights and fog lights one above the other and they look real cool....

I have them on my 987 I get a photo if you want.

On 3 October 2018 at 8:28 PM, Simon. said:

@Paul676, yes please, that would be great if you could. I presume that they are a straight swap over from the current 987.1 units 

Simon...Do you know about the diode hack to turn them into DRL's?

Worth doing and takes about 15 mins. to do...(I've done it b my last 2 987's)

i got my diode from Maplin ..but have spare somewhere if you  struggle to get one now Maplin has gone bang.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:21 PM, Simon. said:

Oh & where do the sidelights end up?

Have a look at my ones half way down the page in this (My Running Report) Thread Link :-

I did the Diode hack easy job as Villaman said.

Guvs.

23 minutes ago, Guvs said:

Have a look at my ones half way down the page in this (My Running Report) Thread Link :-

I did the Diode hack easy job as Villaman said.

Guvs.

ha..in fact it was Guvs who gave me the advise a couple if years go.... hahah..   ?

Archived