Spark plugs

charlieboy2608

I believe the beru have 3 lugs surrounding the electrode but the Bosch looks like a conventional spark plug.

My original question was who do porsche use but didn't get a definitive answer 😉

I'm looking on carparts4less.co.uk who can supply various parts.

Hope this is helpful!

1 hour ago, charlieboy2608 said:

My original question was who do porsche use but didn't get a definitive answer 😉

The first reply was the definitive answer (read the link carefully😉)  to your question.

the second reply was an alternative that also works. 

12 hours ago, Loz987 said:

The first reply was the definitive answer (read the link carefully😉)  to your question.

the second reply was an alternative that also works. 

So beru are the oem spark plugs with three lugs around the electrode?

12 hours ago, charlieboy2608 said:

So beru are the oem spark plugs with three lugs around the electrode?

Just out of interest, how does you wife react when you ask her a question, She gives you an answer, and then you question her twice?🤔

9 hours ago, Loz987 said:

Just out of interest, how does you wife react when you ask her a question, She gives you an answer, and then you question her twice?🤔

Now then.....that's when the fight started! 😀

11 hours ago, Loz987 said:

Lol...I guess you don't have the gut's to face up to your wife ;-)) pmsl

I just wanted to clarify that was all-YOU might be familiar with the Boxster but I'm not...and I'm sure many newbie's here would find it easier if you answered a question directly rather than sending a link.........:-)

6 hours ago, charlieboy2608 said:

I just wanted to clarify that was all-YOU might be familiar with the Boxster but I'm not...and I'm sure many newbie's here would find it easier if you answered a question directly rather than sending a link.........:-)

Lol I questioned her three times... that’s why I’m single 🤷🏾‍♂️

giphy.gif

Dont mind me, mate. I’m on my period 😉

On 1/4/2019 at 6:52 AM, charlieboy2608 said:

If you look to change them biennially either Bosch or Beru. My indi insists if I supply the parts they are branded with the OEM numbers (see the 911 design site for the numbers)

Best not ask questions on a Sunday - something to do with digestion...............

55 minutes ago, mattomg said:

If you look to change them biennially either Bosch or Beru. My indi insists if I supply the parts they are branded with the OEM numbers (see the 911 design site for the numbers)

Best not ask questions on a Sunday - something to do with digestion...............

Ok thank you....Will take a peek on 911 design.

Archived