LED Indicator Lights + GTS diffuser

R1HJK

7 minutes ago, R1HJK said:

I’ll get some pictures up tomorrow. It’s the best mod for the 981 Boxster.

I was really careful with the rear lights so they took a little longer, plus I had a few coffee breaks just to collect my thoughts haha. The bumper off is easy. The diffuser has a front and back piece, you need to remove the back piece first, then you can remove the side pieces and fit the new ones. All the other clips are fine, it’s just the 3 on each side round the exhaust exit.

ok cool,   i'll probably be back on here when i get mine to ask more questions. Yeah i agree about the mod really transforms that rear end, i keep debating whether to have mine sprayed gloss black before i fit it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, R1HJK said:

6eTtGV1.jpg

Fitted the LED indicators this morning, pretty straight forward. One thing I noticed is that the pointy end doesn’t seem it sit as flush as the part near the wheel arch.

is that normal? 

yeah i had the same issue, i managed to manipulate it in better but still a few mm outside of the bodywork.

got the rear bumper off today and tomorrow im going to try to remove the diffuser.

17 hours ago, R1HJK said:

Fitted the LED indicators this morning, pretty straight forward. One thing I noticed is that the pointy end doesn’t seem it sit as flush as the part near the wheel arch.

is that normal? 

If you check the back of the led indicators there are a couple of raised plastic blocks / tabs that can be filed down gently to make the unit fit better.

Archived