LED Indicator Lights + GTS diffuser

R1HJK

So as much as I love the new 981S there are some little changes I’m keen to make - LED 991 indicators and the GTS diffuser.

Do people pick these up for their local OPS? Or this there somewhere cheaper I should try? 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got some 991 LED lights off my now sold 981GTS. I was selling them as a package with the boot liner and indoor cover but mainly because of the size of the boot liner and cover. I would be willing to sell the LED lights for £60 including delivery in the UK. They cost me >£100 and are like new. They are the simplest thing to install as the units just pull back against a spring and pull out.

The only problem is I’m about to leave for Italy for a week. So if you want them and are willing to wait a week let me know 😉

ps they look much better than the original 981 units 😉

On 7/13/2019 at 11:53 AM, Jonttt said:

Ive got some 991 LED lights off my now sold 981GTS. I was selling them as a package with the boot liner and indoor cover but mainly because of the size of the boot liner and cover. I would be willing to sell the LED lights for £60 including delivery in the UK. They cost me >£100 and are like new. They are the simplest thing to install as the units just pull back against a spring and pull out.

The only problem is I’m about to leave for Italy for a week. So if you want them and are willing to wait a week let me know 😉

ps they look much better than the original 981 units 😉

Are they still for sale?

There are separate part numbers for with/without parking sensors and also if you want plastic or "ready for paint"

I would thus not buy for D911 - oh and keep in mind their prices do not include VAT or shipping either

15 hours ago, Patt said:

There are separate part numbers for with/without parking sensors and also if you want plastic or "ready for paint"

I would thus not buy for D911 - oh and keep in mind their prices do not include VAT or shipping either

Thanks for the info Patt - I will contact my local OPC

1 hour ago, Laland981 said:

£90 for a brand new set at 9-Apart on eBay. I bought a set last week.

£90 looks like a bargain - £195 according to this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-Of-New-Genuine-Porsche-981-Boxster-Cayman-Aerokit-Rear-Diffusers-Aero-Kit/183885292391?hash=item2ad06ae367:g:JFwAAOSwAWJc3B8L

Archived