sports exhaust, car ticks all the boxes for me apart from this

robporsche

Had to take mine in back to OPC Cardiff yesterday for them to sort out the PSM switch that wasn't working after the switch bank was swaped for the refit for my Sport's Exhaust, they gave me a 718 cayman

2019-09-11_10-34-43

Nice colour and fast as fluck, both have got sports exhausts, and I tried in vain to get it to sound the same as my 981 but sorry I just couldn't get it to sound as good, and before all you 718 owner's start having a go at me it's only my personnel thoughts and in a few years time I'll more than likely be getting one myself given my track record first Boxster ownership 986, then 987, now 981, next ____ your guess is as good as mine, always said I'm predictable. 

Guvs.

13 hours ago, Guvs said:

Had to take mine in back to OPC Cardiff yesterday for them to sort out the PSM switch that wasn't working after the switch bank was swaped for the refit for my Sport's Exhaust, they gave me a 718 cayman

2019-09-11_10-34-43

Nice colour and fast as fluck, both have got sports exhausts, and I tried in vain to get it to sound the same as my 981 but sorry I just couldn't get it to sound as good, and before all you 718 owner's start having a go at me it's only my personnel thoughts and in a few years time I'll more than likely be getting one myself given my track record first Boxster ownership 986, then 987, now 981, next ____ your guess is as good as mine, always said I'm predictable. 

Guvs.

Do like that colour.

The PSE is excellent and I wouldn’t have a standard exhaust on mine. 

The noise with it on is sublime. The ability to turn the noise off and be neighbour friendly is very, very useful. 

Worth the the effort to find one with it fitted or pay for the retrofit IMHO

:)

Archived