Catalytic converter woes

F1HA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already have the PSE, so just interested in the manifolds.

Had new clamps and flange bolts last year thanks to Revolution spotting they were leaking badly (2 days after OPC replaced the active mounts)

I'll probably just get Revolution to sort out as they are distributors for Carnewall.  But first on my list is the suspension upgrade.  Will have to see if I can justify the manifolds at the same time.

I turned down the Manley Racing kit as it was 100 CEL cats and I'm fairly sure that would need a tune to remove the 2nd lambdas from throwing up errors.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:29 AM, Patt said:

Already have the PSE, so just interested in the manifolds.

Had new clamps and flange bolts last year thanks to Revolution spotting they were leaking badly (2 days after OPC replaced the active mounts)

I'll probably just get Revolution to sort out as they are distributors for Carnewall.  But first on my list is the suspension upgrade.  Will have to see if I can justify the manifolds at the same time.

I turned down the Manley Racing kit as it was 100 CEL cats and I'm fairly sure that would need a tune to remove the 2nd lambdas from throwing up errors.

Just to let you know Revolution are not distributors for Carnewal (so Carnewal tell me). They modify their own I believe. 

Don't blame you on the 100 cell cats. Think they would deffo be a cause for a remap/CEL etc.

Finding the full Carnewal system sounding so good I'm finding excuses to take her out for a run. 50 mile blast out yesterday afo with the roof down. Yeehaa! Wish I had a gopro to record the sound. I might get one of those apeman things to stick on the back and make a vid. It really sounds epic at full chat 😁

9 hours ago, F1HA said:

Just to let you know Revolution are not distributors for Carnewal (so Carnewal tell me). They modify their own I believe. 

Don't blame you on the 100 cell cats. Think they would deffo be a cause for a remap/CEL etc.

Finding the full Carnewal system sounding so good I'm finding excuses to take her out for a run. 50 mile blast out yesterday afo with the roof down. Yeehaa! Wish I had a gopro to record the sound. I might get one of those apeman things to stick on the back and make a vid. It really sounds epic at full chat 😁

Would love to hear it

Archived