Aventurine green

JohnSyn

3 hours ago, antjrice said:

Like that it's unusual but also kind of looks like a British Racing Green that's in need of a wash, to me. 

I know what you mean which is why I was interested if anyone had seen one in the colour 

John

I'm pretty sure I saw a 911 in that colour at RPM back in September...I'm not a green lover but I loved it 

@tcornet may have seen it as he sold his GT4 through them so would have been over there circa that time too I'd have thought

seriously I would have bought that car had I had the moolah

not sure about it on any other car but a 911 though

SM27ej4.jpg

yPcdVhH.jpg

32 minutes ago, Stuart21UK said:

John

I'm pretty sure I saw a 911 in that colour at RPM back in September...I'm not a green lover but I loved it 

@tcornet may have seen it as he sold his GT4 through them so would have been over there circa that time too I'd have thought

seriously I would have bought that car had I had the moolah

not sure about it on any other car but a 911 though

SM27ej4.jpg

yPcdVhH.jpg

No sorry, I didn’t see it

@JohnSyn a couple of showroom shots of a cayman.

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=231&t=1822560&i=20

link to a 718 Boxster GTS in showroom.

4 hours ago, JohnSyn said:

Thanks @Stuart21UK I can see what you mean, that car does look good. I just wonder whether it also suits the Boxster which is why I wondered whether anyone had seen one 

yeah now seeing the shots Steve posted I dont think it suits 718 b or c personally

I think you'd be better with the blue you were thinking about

Just now, Stuart21UK said:

yeah now seeing the shots Steve posted I dont think it suits 718 b or c personally

I think you'd be better with the blue you were thinking about

I agree about the Aventurine Green, for the Boxster, Stuart.

I had a 718 in Gentian Blue as a loaner in January, for me it looked 'flat' in anything other than full sunlight and as soon as there was a bit of dirt on  the car it didn't look good at all. Each to their own and I'm still looking! Hopefully will see the new car in Python Green in Geneva. 

7 minutes ago, JohnSyn said:

Ha ha! Done that, glad I did but came back to a Boxster as it  suited what I wanted from a  weekend car. 

I hear that.

I'll be back in a Boxster one day, but alas not in a hurry - i've only just found 2 child seats that fit properly in the back of my 996.....

I'll have one of them in tow at Blackbushe tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, antjrice said:

I'll have one of them in tow at Blackbushe tomorrow.

It will be good to catch up! I'm lucky to have a daily driver as well which allows me to indulge in a two seater!

Archived