Any clean 986's for sale?

Nadeem

Hi everyone I have been looking for a nice 986 for almost a month now....any nice ones for sale here? Prefer 3.2 but will settle for a 2.7 also....must be manual....cash waiting let me see what u have :)

many thanks.

14 minutes ago, Nadeem said:

Hi everyone I have been looking for a nice 986 for almost a month now....any nice ones for sale here? Prefer 3.2 but will settle for a 2.7 also....must be manual....cash waiting let me see what u have :)

many thanks.

My friend has a silver 3.2 s , 67k on the clock , manual for sale if your interested? 

22 minutes ago, Nadeem said:

Can u send me details pls?

He is looking for £6000 for it

his name is Scott and tell him Reuben gave you his number then he will know what it’s about 

07970 630037

Have you got a wanted as in the Wanted section? Have a look at the For sale section too if course. All at the bottom. 

2 hours ago, Southy said:

Thanks Southy, appreciated

I only have one 986 that is nearly ready for sale. I did message the OP but the one I have is a cat N due to front bumper damage. The OP was not keen on owning a Cat N which is a shame as the car is fabulous.

2002 Speed Yellow, 120k, loads of factory options inc xenons, carbon bits, yellow belts and roll over hoops etc.

It was serviced by Hartech at 100k and I am going to do a full service plus any other bits required. I have to cut out the eccentric bolts and fit new one's with new control arms as I took it for a hunter geo and they are seized. I will be fitting new discs and pads as well.

I have also just acquired my first ever 987!!! :)

Is the OP interested in a 987??

2006 3.4S, 100k,, Silver, full history etc etc 

Cheers 

Hi

I just had to cut out a seized eccentric bolt. A little copperslip on the shaft goes a long way to preventing this sort of pain.

Good luck with the sale!
Berni

Archived