981 Prevention over Cure

daz05

Another video, what else do you expect from me, tried to summarise all the horror stories and fixes from my reading on here. As always smash the like button and help me grow this channel.

11 hours ago, RickLS7 said:

I must venture underneath and inspect the exhaust bolts.

My local indy looked at mine the other day (2013) - "oh, those need doing next time you're in..."

Great video Daz, some really good tips. Those stone chips round the arches are a pain!

Thanks guys and thanks for the private messages too, for those of you that asked I've added suggested links in the video description so they are easy to find in future.

Thanks guys and thanks for the private messages, for those of you that asked I've added suggested links in the video description so they are easy to find in future.

For the brakes has anyone got any suggestions for the protecting the nipples all of mine are moving but one was almost certainly sticky on the inside rear, think it's circa £50 for the full set including all the rubber seals.

24 minutes ago, BrianJ said:

Great video. Especially liked the clear instructions on finding the roof drains. Many thanks! 

Thanks and yes it was so much easier than expected, at least that was the impression I had after reading about it.

18 hours ago, RickLS7 said:

All of the links for the items are in the video description on youtube, the ebay seller you found is who I recommended.  

However the full panel ppf is a smart solution, if your skirts are mint this definitely would get my vote.  I've asked the seller if he will give a discount code for us so don't buy yet.

After struggling to fit some high visibility vinyl to the wingtips of my glider on the weekend, I bet the full panel protection film would be a b*tch to fit.

1 hour ago, RickLS7 said:

After struggling to fit some high visibility vinyl to the wingtips of my glider on the weekend, I bet the full panel protection film would be a b*tch to fit.

Potentially but always found that with soapy water it's not too bad.

4 hours ago, T24RES said:

Great videos. I've had nearly all those problems. Nipples were a  painfull experience.

Thanks mate, yes I remember that you had your bleed valve snap.

Archived