Red callipers re-paint?

Freddie

Cheers, Yep it does look absolutely great, although I admit to now having succumbed to the pursuit of originality by ordering some red paint. If though, at some point I ever get time to get the callipers off to do a full refresh then I'll revisit the yellow idea. I am slightly kicking myself now I see your pic. Yellow and red isn't the first colour combo I'd choose, funny that Porsche didn't see the opportunity to charge a premium for different body coloured callipers, or maybe they did?

4 hours ago, Freddie said:

My BCS box has arrived! Now just need some time!

2BA80F12-A91B-4815-B545-A556637E92D4.jpeg

The arrival of my BCS box with a plan to do the calipers are Easter resulted in me finding a broken front spring, a split track rod gaiter and shot bump stops followed shortly by an alternator failure.  Paint is still in the box.  Hope your luck is better.

1 hour ago, Freddie said:

That is bad luck, is there an Indy nearby that can help you?

All done DIY, to quote Churchill 'I have nothing to offer but my blood, toil, tears and sweat'.  Suspension was done in the few three weeks after Easter once bits arrived slowly at the start of lock down.  Got the engine covers all back on yesterday and ticked off a couple of preventative maintenance bits too after finding some perishing vacuum pipes in the engine bay after doing the alternator this week.  Calipers some time over the summer or may wait 'til winter now.

Archived