Repair Cost?

718as

Looks like the passenger side structural arm at the front has been distorted which has probably caused issues back to the bulkhead. Suspect the answer is a lot to do it properly, but if you have a crack with a big hammer, then maybe £5-10k which I expect is what will happen to this😳.

14 hours ago, Nobbie said:

Looks like the passenger side structural arm at the front has been distorted which has probably caused issues back to the bulkhead. Suspect the answer is a lot to do it properly, but if you have a crack with a big hammer, then maybe £5-10k which I expect is what will happen to this😳.

From experience an official Porsche approved repair would probably be around 30k. An unofficial Porsche repair would probably be a lot less and the car would probably be a lot less straight afterwards as well! Not sure I'd fancy taking to the track in it if it's just been bashed with a big hammer a few times!!!

Mate of mine as just got his 991.2GTS back after 5 months (COVID delay) which was stolen recovered with “slight” front damage.......the bill £48k ! 

4 hours ago, Jonttt said:

Mate of mine as just got his 991.2GTS back after 5 months (COVID delay) which was stolen recovered with “slight” front damage.......the bill £48k ! 

I wonder how much of that was hire car costs? What did he have in the interim?

Archived