Custom body Porsche Boxster S - Gagliardi Vex

718as

I only say this because I spent most of my O level maths course drawing cars on the back of my book. Considering it was the 70s a lot of them weren't totally disimilar to that.

Also I went on to become commercial manager for a reasonably large company so my maths can't have been that bad because they're still there. On the bright side I never became a car designer.

On 11/1/2020 at 10:51 PM, nixster said:

Sorry I read the title as “gag reflex” can’t think why?

Haven't a clue .... 😄

Awful, awful thing. It will have neither the performance nor the handling that people buy Porsches for. It has been built simply to 'look good'. And how much did he say it cost? 

There's a phrase about a fool and his money. Can anyone remember it as it seems to have slipped my mind ....  

In fairness, in all real fairness, I think he said it would take a V6 conversion.  That might put a bit of money where its mouth is. (Though Porsche already got close to 300bhp out of the old 3.4, so perhaps not so different...)

2 hours ago, zcacogp said:

It will have neither the performance nor the handling that people buy Porsches for. It has been built simply to 'look good'.

It's America.  Cars aren't expected to be able to go round corners.  (Except for the Nascar ones that will only go round corners.)

Archived