Ordering parts

pacificjuha

I have been looking from Europe both, used and new exhaust boxes to 2001 Boxster while somewhat on budget - not interested to pay close or over 1000€ for it.

Used ones I have seen are pretty much rusted from the seams already (like the one I currently have...). Cheap ebay ones are told to be horrible with droning...

Now I found few reasonable few options from Netherlands (v-zweeden). Any experience with this shop?

Have you ordered anything from there and have the items been as described and have those also arrived after the payment has cleared?

Thanks for your comments :)

I have not bought from them (yet), but have looked many times.  In a previous job I had a client in Middelburg and I used to drive my Boxster out there a few times a year.  I kick myself that I never dropped in to have a chat with them, I meant to a number of times.  Although I can't vouch for the company, I can vouch for the place and the people that live in Middelburg.  It's a lovely place and I would expect any company to be running from there to be good too.  Not much help, but at least I can confirm the place is real and not a made up internet scam.

They advertise in many of the Porsche mags although that's not saying much when there are other crooked companies advertising too.

Apparently these guys are the biggest Porsche breakers in Europe. Very few in the UK will use them for Boxsters as there is plentiful supply of parts here. 

Archived