Clapton turbo cab

RS2

One thing just looking through their stock is that....they haven’t got much.  All the 981s are either sold or with deposits, I’ve looked in the past when they’ve had half a dozen or more 981s on their books,  they’ve not even got many 911s.

That's no selling point owned by EC ..In Feb 2013 I drove down from Glasgow to Newcastle Porsche Centre  to view a 987 Spyder owned by him ,told by the dealership it was in great condition and I paid £1k holding deposit on it ,arrived at dealership at 9.30 on a Sunday morning before they opened to find the car was sitting outside wet and dirty but had been told the prep guys where getting it ready on the Saturday afternoon in readiness for my visit  and would be inside the showroom .I was given a test drive and thought the windows where all steamed up ,but no the screen was peppered in chips could hardly see out ,on returning to dealership I asked for a cloth to clean the water of the car to find the front full off chips ,at that point I said sorry car not as described and asked for my deposit back the sales guy agreed ,it was £40 k from memory .The next week  got a call from a member  to say Edinburgh Porsche had just taken in a Spyder on the Sunday afternoon ,called and said would leave deposit but they said not even prepped the car  so you can have first refusal ,Monday 10am I was there and bought it on the spot ,still have it 8 years on ,so glad I rejected the EC one .      

Archived