Cupholder Broken - Boxter 987

Greyanglia

Result. I had a quick look at a parts diagram earlier.  I think that bit is about the same price new direct from Porsche.  

always check with opc first for any “Porsche only parts” often cheaper new than 2nd hand and also lower than most online suppliers who simply buy them from Porsche and add 20%

opc will post small parts for (next to) nothing if you aren’t close. 

16 hours ago, Paul P said:

Result. I had a quick look at a parts diagram earlier.  I think that bit is about the same price new direct from Porsche.  

always check with opc first for any “Porsche only parts” often cheaper new than 2nd hand and also lower than most online suppliers who simply buy them from Porsche and add 20%

opc will post small parts for (next to) nothing if you aren’t close. 

Do you have the part number handy please? Looks like this is exactly the piece that's snapped on mine.

I picked up a second hand unit from eBay.... The door shuts, but then is a pain to open. And once open, I can no longer get it to shut.... 

I think I'll be returning this unit!

1 hour ago, Ascender said:

Do you have the part number handy please? Looks like this is exactly the piece that's snapped on mine.

I picked up a second hand unit from eBay.... The door shuts, but then is a pain to open. And once open, I can no longer get it to shut.... 

I think I'll be returning this unit!

There seem to be a number of colour variations, so you might be best phoning an OPC with your reg to discuss.

Example cup holder centre trim part numbers

RHD, Volcano Grey 997 552 397 00 D07, £47 

RHD, Galvano Silver 997 552 397 01 V04, £57

Archived