987.1 3.2s Standard Exhaust

Nick_McUK

Just recently put a brand new shiny Miltek Cat back system on my MY06 987.1 3.2S....its bedding in nicely and sounds absolutely lush!

This leads me to my question I have the old stock exhaust system now sat doing nothing...its the original one its done 92k miles but in cracking condition, no holes or big rust. the clamps are a bit skanky but I have all new genuine Porka ones.

What is it worth....ebay search really didnt turn up anything that helped....so asking here to you lot!

Not got any photos as of yet but its solid and in great condition just grubby!

10 hours ago, Nick_McUK said:

Just recently put a brand new shiny Miltek Cat back system on my MY06 987.1 3.2S....its bedding in nicely and sounds absolutely lush!

This leads me to my question I have the old stock exhaust system now sat doing nothing...its the original one its done 92k miles but in cracking condition, no holes or big rust. the clamps are a bit skanky but I have all new genuine Porka ones.

What is it worth....ebay search really didnt turn up anything that helped....so asking here to you lot!

Not got any photos as of yet but its solid and in great condition just grubby!

Back boxes are worth 100 to 120 in scrap alone for the pair.

Yeah that’s what I though. It would be an ideal candidate to send off to Gertz to have converted to one of his GT exhausts. 

There don’t seem to be many for sale on eBay either. 

Might email Gertz at Carnewal and see if he wants to buy it!

37 minutes ago, Nick_McUK said:

There don’t seem to be many for sale on eBay either. 

I used ebay as a guide when i sold mine. As with everything prices on there fluctuate with supply and demand. They were relatively low when i moved mine on because there were several available but i've seen much higher prices at other times.  If you're not desperate try offering it for what you feel it's worth and see what happens. Take into account what after market exhausts cost for comparison.

2 minutes ago, red rocket said:

I used ebay as a guide when i sold mine. As with everything prices on there fluctuate with supply and demand. They were relatively low when i moved mine on because there were several available but i've seen much higher prices at other times.  If you're not desperate try offering it for what you feel it's worth and see what happens. Take into account what after market exhausts cost for comparison.

Yeah I was thinking £350 with the new clamps. 

I don’t want to be greedy but equally I don’t want to do my self short

Edited by Nick_McUK