Early Christmas present

Skin

Very nice indeed & for sure the best looking Tuono to date.

I think the new Tuono looks horrible with the red seat and graphics don't do it for me.  I had a 2018 RSV4RF which was  a mere thou' so can only image what the 1100 is like with the full EC2 Ohlins.  My ECU was remapped by Gabro racing which put it at 212bhp (crank) - let's just say is was properly quick!!  Had the same pipe btw.

I've put a deposit down on the yet to be launched Ducati SFV4 SP!!

If I could work out how to put pic's on here I'd bore you senseless with bike pics!!

I'm picking up an upgraded two wheel garage companion for the Boxster on Saturday, a shiny red stylish Italian 🛵

It's no Ducati or Aprilia but a 125 Primavera is still a lot of fun and hurts just as much if you fall off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, moospeed said:

I'm picking up an upgraded two wheel garage companion for the Boxster on Saturday, a shiny red stylish Italian 🛵

It's no Ducati or Aprilia but a 125 Primavera is still a lot of fun and hurts just as much if you fall off.

I have a Brompton bicycle - I think they're quite similar!😂

One of my favourite bikes. I test rode one and managed to drop it at 1mph but apart from that it was fairly awesome. In the end I bought the MV brutale but it could've gone either way. The best thing about the tuono as opposed to the brutale is that they finished the tuono before they offered it for sale. MV don't worry too much about that sort of thing. I loved the brut though - it was such a wild thing.

Something I can never quite get my head around is that the RSV and the tuono both finish top or pretty much top of every comparison you read but Aprilia never quite seem to translate that into racing success. It's not as though Aprilia don't know how to set up a race bike.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skin said:

Did you boys fit an optimate? If so any problems when disconnecting battery?

I put a Li Ion on my track bikes.  No drama, but remember to do the calibration thing again.

Keep an Optimate lead on all of my bikes with a battery and move the charge around.  You will need a specific Li Ion charger, so don't just plug in your normal Lead Acid/Gel one.

On 11/8/2021 at 11:17 AM, GTSMarky said:

I have a Brompton bicycle - I think they're quite similar!😂

Ha!  You could be right, might even have more power, but I'd rather be on the Vespa for the 100 mile ride I've got coming on Saturday 😄

I caught sight of an old Kwak GPZ500s at the dealers last weekend, did quite a few miles on mine on and I have to say I probably miss it more than the ZXR 750 (old vacuum tube model) and (shock horror) RD350LC.  I know, I'm weird...

Those RSVs 🥰