Early Christmas present

Skin

Dont tempt me. I have several reasons not to. Im 62 with severe arthritis in my knees, particularly the right one, due to me on a KH 250 losing a fight with the back of a Hillman Hunter at high speed in 1976. Need a new knee joint in the near future.right foot is permanently dropped andleft kidney also doesnt work from the same accident.     Im getting too old to go through something like that again.

In 2008 I lost my job of 20 years which was almost walking distance from home, and struggled to find another one. I did find one but its 17 miles away and no possibility of public transport for commuting.

April 2009 got stopped on the M11 on a CBR600 doing 125mph. Immediate thought was, that my licence was gone and therefore, so was my new job. I felt physically sick.

Miraculously the copper let me off with 95mph, so 3 points and a fine, as long as I promised to slow down.

I have never had the self discipline to ride bikes within the law, so decided I have had a good run and it was time to hang up the helmet.

I have stuck to it ever since, but Christ knows it isnt easy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/10/2021 at 9:52 AM, bandit_287 said:

51670033164_3dbfe33de4_b.jpg

Bought this new in 2018, 12,000 miles and hasn’t missed a beat. I was always told Italian bikes were unreliable. 

Is that photo taken in Abergavenny bus station ? 

Nice bike by the way Skin 👍

Guvs.

Edited by Guvs