Surely not long to wait to see now!

Boxsum

35 minutes ago, the baron said:

VX6dHmk.jpg

quick and dirty pic of my newly furbed wheels

Define wheel envy.

Is that door a slightly, ever so slightly, different shade of silver???  92T vs 92U??  Might just be the lighting.

6 minutes ago, ½cwt said:

Define wheel envy.

Is that door a slightly, ever so slightly, different shade of silver???  92T vs 92U??  Might just be the lighting.

No, I think it’s a slightly different colour, maybe a replacement doors at some time, you can only notice it on the pictures, when you look at in real time it’s not noticeable, but it’s on the list along with the front bumper that has a crack in it, but can’t complain I got it for an unbelievable price.

Just now, the baron said:

No, I think it’s a slightly different colour, maybe a replacement doors at some time, you can only notice it on the pictures, when you look at in real time it’s not noticeable, but it’s on the list along with the front bumper that has a crack in it, but can’t complain I got it for an unbelievable price.

Sounds like my front bumper when I got my 986.  All sorted and the same colour all over now.  All those small improvements on a 996 will add lots of value, but make sure you enjoy it above all else.

11 minutes ago, ½cwt said:

Sounds like my front bumper when I got my 986.  All sorted and the same colour all over now.  All those small improvements on a 996 will add lots of value, but make sure you enjoy it above all else.

Agreed, it’s half the fun, I’ve just popped into Douglas valley motors and picked up a load of bits as I was visiting my mother in law who lives up this way, I’ve bought from steve strange in the past, never met him, really nice guy and he chucked in a few freebies too, never seen so many trashed Porsches and Ferraris 

HY9N4V5.jpg

Edited by the baron
  • Like 1