Boxster S gen2 with BMC, PSE and Topgear sports exhaust

Gramps

Apologies in advance if you've already seen this post. I previously posted it as a follow up under another topic but not sure if that limits who sees it so posting as a fresh topic. My boy kindly offered to have a drive of the Porsche earlier this week and suggested I took a couple of drive-by vids. Not the best quality location or conditions. Will get some better footage another time. But this vid does give some idea of the sound with a BMC air filter, Topgear sports manifolds (200 cell cats) and PSE "ON". Quiet as you would like with PSE "OFF", best of both worlds. Now pushing out 344HP/398Nm after a re-map 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bally4563 said:

I have a similar set up but with Carnewal 200 cell manifolds and Spyder Valved exhaust . It has two modes Asbo and Hooligan!! Think some of the weekend group will bare testament to that!! Sounds great @Gramps

With PSE off and a light right foot it it can be beautifully quiet when you want it to be. Still sounds good with a heavy right foot and PSE off so win win 🙂

• Like 1