Totally Gutted.

dave Morgan

Was browsing AutoTrader this morning checking out the available 986 3.2 S seelection when I saw a low milage 2004 special anniverasry model.

Nice pictures, two owners , 55 K miles and at a price that was a little above my target zone but very affordale for what it was, and only about 45 miles away.

By the time I got a pen and paper and got back to the phone the ad had vanished. Must have sold almost instantly !

There's a few that come up for sale from time to time on the FB groups. There is a 550 Anniversary group. 

• Like 1

I wasn't looking for one, I thought they were outside my price range, but it looked so good that I thought it might be worth going over budget for.

I really liked some of the details on these such as the wheels, more powerful engine and the black faced instruments with the chrome bezels...

I'm half expecting to see it relisted with a mark up by some trader.

Thanks Paul P, I did notice that one, it looks good and one owner with a decent service history is a big bonus in my opinion.

Always good to here a positive story, that counts for a lot these days as well !

I'm really looking for a long term keeper tha I can cherish, a better car for a higher price could be better for me long term rather than a ' bargain ' that turns out to be a money pit. As I said I was not looking for the anniversery model, but it just jumped out at me when I saw it, somebody else thought the same !

On 2/8/2022 at 6:14 PM, dave Morgan said:

Was browsing AutoTrader this morning checking out the available 986 3.2 S seelection when I saw a low milage 2004 special anniverasry model.

Yep I noticed that. A case of now you see it now you don't. It was priced to sell as the add said and low miles. Incomplete service history IIRC 

• Like 1