Chappell Sports Cars

MH82

They are excellent to deal with, there cars are prepared to a very high standard. Their warranty is the best I’ve ever seen and Kia is a excellent person to deal with. We went down there to buy a gen 2 Cayman for my friend and was very impressed with their attitude,stock and their service.

They aren’t the cheapest but if you buy a car from them I doubt it will need any cosmetic or mechanical work and also with their warranty you are more than covered 👍

3 hours ago, Lonewolfgjp said:

They are excellent to deal with, there cars are prepared to a very high standard. Their warranty is the best I’ve ever seen and Kia is a excellent person to deal with. We went down there to buy a gen 2 Cayman for my friend and was very impressed with their attitude,stock and their service.

They aren’t the cheapest but if you buy a car from them I doubt it will need any cosmetic or mechanical work and also with their warranty you are more than covered 👍

PS how did your friend do in negotiating a deal?

Good question, I don’t think he got much off the screen price but they gave him a very good part exchange price and 12 months tax. In the 2 years he had the car had no mechanical issues and managed to claim for two new condensers and a few other small bits with no problem from Chapell garage 👍

That’s p*ss poor if they are still operating!

But in this day & age you never know the reasons behind poor communication, I’ll health, etc…

I applaud your perseverance.

Edited by r1flyguy