Changing litronics to Amber indicators?

TV8

Looking at a 986 and if I go with a Silver car (which I have said three times I would never do again..) it would good to have some fried eggs on it. I know that normal headlights can be converted but it has litronics (year 2001) and not getting such certain answers when I search.

Is this possible please?

Litronics come as clear from the factory even before the clear rear lights came in.  Amber tinted film would be your way forward.  Litronics are worth it compared to the standard candles, sorry, halogen bulbs.

25 minutes ago, ½cwt said:

Litronics come as clear from the factory even before the clear rear lights came in.  Amber tinted film would be your way forward.  Litronics are worth it compared to the standard candles, sorry, halogen bulbs.

Thanks for the suggestion. 

• 2 weeks later...

Stick the litronics on eBay and get a set of ambers on eBay, you will get good money for them giving you plenty of money left over after purchasing the fried eggs. If the lenses are clean and clear the night vision on main beam is decent.