no cigarette lighter power socket

BarrySt

Can't seem to find a cigarette lighter power socket in my 718 boxster. Am I missing something or has it gone now unless the smoking package is specified?

I use socket for my tyre inflater. Back to a foot pump I suppose!

Just now, BarrySt said:

Can't seem to find a cigarette lighter power socket in my 718 boxster. Am I missing something or has it gone now unless the smoking package is specified?

I use socket for my tyre inflater. Back to a foot pump I suppose!

My 2017 with smokers package has the ciggy socket (so yes to answer your question you need the smokers package). I also have 12V accessory outputs in the passenger footwell and the centre console armrest compartment.

46 minutes ago, iborguk said:

My 2017 with smokers package has the ciggy socket (so yes to answer your question you need the smokers package). I also have 12V accessory outputs in the passenger footwell and the centre console armrest compartment.

Just USB socket in centre armrest BUT found power outlet in passenger footwell, THANKS! Could not initially see it from drivers seat

Edited by BarrySt

The manual, which you have read :) , often says only plug a tyre pump into one of them, and it doesn't say "because otherwise you'll blow the fuse". Thought I'd let you know.

2 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

The manual, which you have read :) , often says only plug a tyre pump into one of them, and it doesn't say "because otherwise you'll blow the fuse". Thought I'd let you know.

@BarryStThe Manual (page 148 in mine) will also tell you where the Porsche compressor is , if the car is equipped with one 🙂

Edited by iborguk

Thanks @iborguk and @menoporsche for comments. I have indeed found the tyre inflator in frunk too.

Definitely no mention in my manual of where the power outlets are located but the footwell one worked fine and tyres all topped up now.

Thanks again, Barry

Just now, BarrySt said:

Thanks @iborguk and @menoporsche for comments. I have indeed found the tyre inflator in frunk too.

Definitely no mention in my manual of where the power outlets are located but the footwell one worked fine and tyres all topped up now.

Thanks again, Barry

👍