Nicked wheel centres

alank

Just noticed 2of my wheel centres are gone checked CCTV and have pinned it down to being at IKEA carpark in Southampton, some scumbag .must have got down amongst the cars and done his dirty deed💩. Anyone ever got any from anywhere in particular. Cheers 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, alank said:

Just noticed 2of my wheel centres are gone checked CCTV and have pinned it down to being at IKEA carpark in Southampton, some scumbag .must have got down amongst the cars and done his dirty deed💩. Anyone ever got any from anywhere in particular. Cheers 

B#st*Rd! People usually get them from @marts500

9 hours ago, red rocket said:

B#st*Rd! People usually get them from @marts500

Yeah, appears his supplier is based out of ikea in Southampton 

just kidding 🫣

• Haha 5

I got some from Aliexpress for my now gone 981S.  They don't seem to be available on there now. What colour are your wheels? (as I still have quite dark grey ones like these if you are interested) 

50190061467_7ff145d76f_b.jpg

16 hours ago, Withy said:

I got some from Aliexpress for my now gone 981S.  They don't seem to be available on there now. What colour are your wheels? (as I still have quite dark grey ones like these if you are interested) 

It's easy to change the plastic colour. Just gently push the crests off from behind with a small screwdriver, sand and spray the plastic to your chosen colour the glue the crests back on with evostick or similar. I then laquered the whole lot to stop the crests corroding.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 12:03 AM, Withy said:

Are these still available?