Puncture Goo

alank

Just out of interest has anyone used Porches puncture goo which is 10+yrs old. Just wondering if it is still worth carrying it, i carry Holts Large Wheel Repair, I assume you squeeze it in then use the integral pump, then all good, probably not!!!

Used some which was about 4 years out of date on a slow puncture, on an old Mazda 626, worked perfectly!👍😀

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Paul P said:

I would go with a cheap new one in the car and the old one in the shed.  If you have to use it then you don’t want to find it’s unusable on the hard shoulder of the motorway at 3 in the morning. 

^This^

12 hours ago, Paul P said:

I would go with a cheap new one in the car and the old one in the shed.  If you have to use it then you don’t want to find it’s unusable on the hard shoulder of the motorway at 3 in the morning. 

I've used it on a wheelbarrow and my Pop's ride on lawnmower to cure slow punctures and deteriorating (cracked) carcass, thankfully didn't nerd it when either was on the motorway  :)

• Like 1