Koni Special Active shocks £576 delivered

fizz

I know a few people are looking to get a suspension upgrade done and as such wanted to share this. 

Autodoc have got 39% off today if you install the app and use that to purchase.

You have to search and the fronts separately and the rear shock and total Inc vat and delivery comes to £604.64. The part numbers are shown in my screen shot.

Enter discount code gainsen2 which takes off 2% and that gets you down to £592.55. 

I got mine at this price about 2 weeks ago and now the same discount level is available again till 9pm this evening. 

YELGgt2.jpg

Edited by fizz
  • Like 1

That is a VERY good price.  As you say you have to keep an eye on Autodoc for the changing discount rate.  And remember 7 or 8 days for delivery usually.

• Like 1

Worth grabbing and stashing away at this price for the inevitable suspension refresh if the 986 is to be a keeper. Totally transformed mine at 115k along with H&R MO30 spec springs and new top mounts.

Currently raiding the piggy bank!  Just had all the CV boots done as they had perished and was only advisory on the MOT.  Got the H&R Springs in the week on the ECP deal.  My 03 is a keeper and on 74k but I’m getting serious FOMO🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Minispeed77 said:

Currently raiding the piggy bank!  Just had all the CV boots done as they had perished and was only advisory on the MOT.  Got the H&R Springs in the week on the ECP deal.  My 03 is a keeper and on 74k but I’m getting serious FOMO🤣

My 03 S is on 78k and a keeper.. did the cv boots 2 years ago... lol now suspension. 

34 minutes ago, fizz said:

My 03 S is on 78k and a keeper.. did the cv boots 2 years ago... lol now suspension. 

Incoming- the deed is done! Again thanks for the heads up👍. Now to get it all fitted or wait until I can afford some soyder components as well😀

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Minispeed77 said:

Incoming- the deed is done! Again thanks for the heads up👍. Now to get it all fitted or wait until I can afford some soyder components as well😀

Let me know when you start looking for parts as I've had help from cwt above and can pass on info and links. 👍

Also I hada nosey and you have a seal grey too! Although my interior is rather dull in comparison.  Lol

VQ7kb8r.jpg

1 hour ago, Shazbot said:

Oh why did you tell us that!

Set ordered 😬

Even cheaper, imagine due to Euro-Pound or something.

Thanks for the heads up.

All good mate. 👌 

If I have to spend monies then you lot have to as well! 🤣

1 hour ago, fizz said:

Let me know when you start looking for parts as I've had help from cwt above and can pass on info and links. 👍

Also I hada nosey and you have a seal grey too! Although my interior is rather dull in comparison.  Lol

VQ7kb8r.jpg

Thanks will do.  Nice car, love Seal Grey - yep I need some black mats to tone it down a bit😂

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Minispeed77 said:

Thanks will do.  Nice car, love Seal Grey - yep I need some black mats to tone it down a bit😂

Happy for you to PM me too.

• fizz changed the title to Koni Special Active shocks £576 delivered

I am pretty sure that 41% discount is as good as you will get from AUTODOC. The secret is to put the parts that you would like to buy in your basket then check every day till the discount hits 41% and I think this happens on a Monday 

• Like 1