Pasm failure

Chukkieegg

So got pasm failure on my dash this morning

Suspension has gone stiff and when I plug my code reader in I get fa body accerlation sensor error

At mot a month ago ns front shock was listed as light misting and put down as advisory and car has been fine until this morning

Obviously code reader is pointing to a sensor but would it more likely be a failed shock given it had light misting ns front shock does appear to be more bouncy than os shock

Anyone else encountered same issue?

The suspension going stiff is a fail safe for pasm. In the event of an error it goes into full sport mode as it considers it the safest state if its no longer active.  

No knowledge of the sensor issue. 

The acceleration sensor is situated at the front of the gear box console jut remove  the front bit of carpet trim and take two screws out and pull the leather console forward and out of the way. Right at the front behind the radio etc you will see it laying flat with a plug going into it

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bally4563 said:

The acceleration sensor is situated at the front of the gear box console jut remove  the front bit of carpet trim and take two screws out and pull the leather console forward and out of the way. Right at the front behind the radio etc you will see it laying flat with a plug going into it

Are they common to fail @bally4563?