CDR 31 Repair

Stevalical

Hi all

i fitted a Joyeauto carplay system at the weekend however my beloved wife decided to help and mistakenly damaged a ribbon cable associated with the touch screen so i need to find a replacement for that to fit myself or have it repaired.  Bit of a pain to be honest because id actually fitted the Joyeauto when we realised what she'd done so took it out and its all back in the box waiting for me to source the replacement original cable for the CDR31 unit.  Any thoughts on where i can source a replacement cable?  I attached a picture to show which one she damaged.  I refitted the unit and all works perfectly using local controls and steering column stalk but the touch screen doesn't work so the ribbon cable must be associated with that function.

kind regards

S  

CDR31 ribbon cable.PNG

4 hours ago, iborguk said:

I'd suggest try the places which repair the CDRs/ PCMs in the UK, see if they can help source one.

Cartronics seem to come up as a name for example.

Famous in motorhome circles for repairing the infamous cruise/dim dash cluster LEDS fault on Ducatos etc.