Dog Cage

ATM

21 minutes ago, Scubaregs said:

Oh c'mon, £16 out lol.

Er, £17 actually ... :whistle:  :)

It has been said occasionally that Porsche accessories are rather expensive :lol:. How about this one - that I posted on another thread last year:

On 4/7/2023 at 6:46 PM, Jon61 said:

I'm surprised no-one on this thread has so far mentioned this little extra, which I came across today (while looking for something else), available from your helpful online Porsche shop. Even by Porsche's usual pricing standards (and given that it's for a 918), this is a tad extreme :lol:

https://shop.porsche.com/gb/en-GB/p/918-spyder-travel-set-3-piece-91804400005XXX-B/91804400005SPD

Local OPC had a Cayenne with the roof tent and various other bits of bolt on - I was there for an hour or so one day looking at the Jota 963 they had in there and three different sets of people turned to have a proper look - 2 trying the boot out for size with their dogs - watching the sales guy winch as fido scribbled their way in,  and one couple wanting to see what the tent was like..... there was a whole health and safety risk assessment going one about them climbing up the ladder.....

Not so much of that going on for the Boxster - but I did sleep in mine at Le Mans - have to say - wasn't the most comfortable night I have spent under canvas.