987.1 S rear brake anti-rattle shims

832ark

It maybe heresy, but I re-used mine as they still located into the pistons securely.

Best I can find even for aftermarket is £64.56 for all 8 from CP4L with free delivery and their SAVE20 code.

H-Tech Dampening Disc 28mm For Brake Pad, Qty 4 Required | Car Parts 4 Less

H-Tech Dampening Disc 30mm For Brake Pad, Qty 4 Required | Car Parts 4 Less

21 minutes ago, ½cwt said:

It maybe heresy, but I re-used mine as they still located into the pistons securely.

Best I can find even for aftermarket is £64.56 for all 8 from CP4L with free delivery and their SAVE20 code.

H-Tech Dampening Disc 28mm For Brake Pad, Qty 4 Required | Car Parts 4 Less

H-Tech Dampening Disc 30mm For Brake Pad, Qty 4 Required | Car Parts 4 Less

Thanks dude, that’s awesome. What did you search for to find those? I’ve been searching quite a bit but didn’t find those.

Been a few discussions on reuse with some heavy duty double sided tape to stick them back on the new pads - I agree - they are "Stupid" money 

Type 911 Shop have them as well. https://type911shop.co.uk/epages/de867ca1-377e-432e-84fd-bdccf2206766.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/de867ca1-377e-432e-84fd-bdccf2206766/Products/4308

2 hours ago, 832ark said:

Thanks dude, that’s awesome. What did you search for to find those? I’ve been searching quite a bit but didn’t find those.

I recalled seeing them listed on CP4L when I was looking for brake pads, they showed up then.

1 hour ago, ½cwt said:

I recalled seeing them listed on CP4L when I was looking for brake pads, they showed up then.

Ordered them at lunchtime, they just turned up. Great service!