Well that didnt last long

Slick one

2 hours ago, Slick one said:

Its a manual , plan is to remove centre console tomorrow and take a peek, fortunately it happened at home and tomorrow is my day off

Hopefully its a simple fix , could well be just one of the cable  linkages popped off under the gear lever which is an easy fix

38 minutes ago, Slick one said:

Plastic ball socket was off the base of the gearlever, fitted a new one from 911 designs under £14 and took less than an hour to fit, happy days

Good stuff mate, glad it was something pretty simple.

1 hour ago, Slick one said:

Plastic ball socket was off the base of the gearlever, fitted a new one from 911 designs under £14 and took less than an hour to fit, happy days

Really pleased for you. :)

I hate it when someone takes up Porsche ownership and all they get is heartache (and an empty wallet). :( 

1 hour ago, Araf said:

Really pleased for you. :)

I hate it when someone takes up Porsche ownership and all they get is heartache (and an empty wallet). :( 

Agreed!

But now on desktop and I can see his profile "My Ride: range rover".   So he's probably used to it ;)

7 hours ago, Slick one said:

There you go , what did I tell you :D

Archived