Missing thread

89rallye

Unfortunately it has gone.  It's a shame, but I have been given the reason and must respect the original poster for his decision.

For the record, if anyone has a post that needs to be removed from the public site for any length of time then please let a moderator know and it can be stored elsewhere until it can be returned for the information it contains.

As above - but still have the content saved which I'll be looking to make into 'how-to' guides, or similar.  

Unfortunately, the thread was on the public domain, which is also shared by weird people, so I had to make a snap decision.

If there's anything you're looking for in particular, let me know.  I might be able to re-hash the content into something a bit more suited if it's the general story, rather than the 'how-to' side

1 hour ago, 89rallye said:

No problem at all thought i was going a bit nuts not being able to find it, it was a great thread and plenty of good how too's, i was looking for your speaker upgrade section as i plan on doing it over christmas

cheers

Fair enough, it wasn't very complete but I'll probably put a guide together at some point soon

7 hours ago, 89rallye said:

No problem at all thought i was going a bit nuts not being able to find it, it was a great thread and plenty of good how too's, i was looking for your speaker upgrade section as i plan on doing it over christmas

cheers

4 hours ago, PaulQ said:

Shame. I was thinking about doing the speaker mod myself, but knowing me i'll probably never get round to it !

Just made this, hope it's okay/useful.   The preview looks odd out of context, but I promise it's real!

2 minutes ago, Boxstercol said:

Missed this, why was it pulled?

Nothing to do with rules here.  Personally, I think CJ is too much of a perfectionist, and wants to re-write the whole thing. ;)

Archived