Anyone know this car

big mike

Don't know it, but interesting to see a Box running 18" Cayenne wheels. ..

I don't think KN wheels are staggered, so not sure whether that would be helping or hindering handling... :wacko:

Cheers, Baggers.

Listing no longer available. 

But this nice example is:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/porsche/porsche-boxster-s-3.2-2003my-immaculate-condition/1205047258

55k 986S

facelift

private plate

anni wheels

anni exhaust

Hard top

tequipment cover

trickle charger 

It isn't cheap but looks decent without doing an MOT/HPI/inspection.

Yes a great looking car but perhaps a bit pricey considering it doesn't mention clutch or ims change. It does come with a hardtop worth £500 but even then its still £8500 for a 986s.

But definitely nice and if you could get them to shave a bit off the price it maybe a good one ?

37 minutes ago, Lonewolfgjp said:

Yes a great looking car but perhaps a bit pricey considering it doesn't mention clutch or ims change. It does come with a hardtop worth £500 but even then its still £8500 for a 986s.

But definitely nice and if you could get them to shave a bit off the price it maybe a good one ?

It probably is a bit expensive yes.

I bought mine for £5995, lower spec older car, I had spent over £2000 within the first few months bringing it up to scratch so I don't think that one is mega expensive if it is in A1 condition with that mileage. I looked at a lot of s..t cars before buying mine so some may say I paid too much but I'd love to know where all these "bargains" are.

1 minute ago, Terryg said:

I bought mine for £5995, lower spec older car, I had spent over £2000 within the first few months bringing it up to scratch so I don't think that one is mega expensive if it is in A1 condition with that mileage. I looked at a lot of s..t cars before buying mine so some may say I paid too much but I'd love to know where all these "bargains" are.

Same here to be fair. I upped target price/budget by £2000 to buy my current car but don't regret it for a minute. I've still spent nearly a grand in a year on it, but some of that was out of choice or preventative/upgrades such as a short shifter. My only real expense was a minor service and replacement radiator/coolant.

2 hours ago, Jason986S said:

Same here to be fair. I upped target price/budget by £2000 to buy my current car but don't regret it for a minute. I've still spent nearly a grand in a year on it, but some of that was out of choice or preventative/upgrades such as a short shifter. My only real expense was a minor service and replacement radiator/coolant.

If you add in the things I "opted" to do you can add another £2k!

Archived