Doppleganger for sale

Terryg

Hello everyone in 987 world, just popped over from 986 land to see if anyone can explain this. Same car, one a few miles up the road from me, the other 156 miles away, the one in Burnley half the price (I know it's cheaper "oop north" but blimey), methinks Lancashire man may be "borrowing" photos for his bargain Cayman.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201701251661215?price-to=14000&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&postcode=sk57ll&advertising-location=at_cars&model=CAYMAN&sort=price-asc&make=PORSCHE&radius=1500&page=1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-Porsche-Cayman-3-4-987-S-/272548857208?hash=item3f752d8578:g:884AAOSw32lYngW3

10 minutes ago, Jason986S said:

eBay item no longer available?

Looks nice though.

Curiouser and curiouser, it was there when I posted 40 minutes ago, if it looked good at £10k it would have been bloody amazing at £5k!

11 minutes ago, Terryg said:

Curiouser and curiouser, it was there when I posted 40 minutes ago, if it looked good at £10k it would have been bloody amazing at £5k!

It was no way a £5k car unless it was a categorised shed. Probably a robber advert pics for a quick scam

Just now, Jason986S said:

It was no way a £5k car unless it was a categorised shed

Exactly, the picture showed exactly the same photos as the Autotrader ad, nice house in the background (so clearly not Burnley), some kind of scam I suppose, strange it got taken off straight after my post though!

9 minutes ago, Jason986S said:

It was no way a £5k car unless it was a categorised shed. Probably a robber advert pics for a quick scam

This. ^^^^  There's no 'probably' about it though.

Archived