highest milage on a 986 over 100,000 milers only

kev911

I'm still winning, now at 186,000, just invested in a hardtop so will be using it most of winter too, although I do have 

a discovery if it's really bad, but it would have to be thick snow with 6ft snow drifts to deter me from jumping in the Box.

??⛈❄️☃️??? Bring it on.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

200600 / 2001 I've only added 300 of them myself. I bought the car last month. I've got a stack of receipts for things done over the years, and a service book full of stamps. Original clutch. Original IMS bearing. 

Along with a 1982 924 I owned a few years back, probably the best thing I've ever bought!

ooh, introduce yourself in Newbie Lounge, and please start a new thread in Running Reports (if you're going to keep it and make a few changes to it) or Members Rides (if no/few changes likely but you like taking pictures).

3 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

ooh, introduce yourself in Newbie Lounge, and please start a new thread in Running Reports (if you're going to keep it and make a few changes to it) or Members Rides (if no/few changes likely but you like taking pictures).

Will do ;)

On 01/10/2017 at 12:32 AM, MK986 said:

200600 / 2001 I've only added 300 of them myself. I bought the car last month. I've got a stack of receipts for things done over the years, and a service book full of stamps. Original clutch. Original IMS bearing. 

Along with a 1982 924 I owned a few years back, probably the best thing I've ever bought!

I hate you, youve taken my title......

Seriously though, great to see such a high milear.

On 21/04/2017 at 7:52 PM, kev911 said:

just interested in 986 boxsters highest milage examples ,what mileage   has yours achieved

On 01/10/2017 at 12:32 AM, MK986 said:

200600 / 2001 I've only added 300 of them myself. I bought the car last month.

7 hours ago, the baron said:

I hate you, youve taken my title......

Don't worry baron, he saw the thread ages ago, went and bought a high mileage boxster, and has been sitting in the garage with an electric drill for the last few weeks before posting that he's got more than you ;):D

5 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

Don't worry baron, he saw the thread ages ago, went and bought a high mileage boxster, and has been sitting in the garage with an electric drill for the last few weeks before posting that he's got more than you ;):D

??

Archived