Techart front spoiler

Kooky 1976

I REALLY like that. Looks like a mk1 aero-kit style for a later facelift bumper. Having to import it for strong money?

edit: just seen that design911 have them on special offer. Facelift only, and the pre-facelift tech-art is pants IMO

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, geraintthomas said:

I'm sold.

How much was it to paint roughly? To buy it's around £350 with VAT from Design911, and I'm thinking around £150 to paint?

I paid £350 plus VAT for the front spoiler and side skirts to be fitted and painted, and also had the rear spoiler painted (aero 1) I was originally quoted £300 before I bought the front spoiler.

Just now, Kooky 1976 said:

I paid £350 plus VAT for the front spoiler and side skirts to be fitted and painted, and also had the rear spoiler painted (aero 1) I was originally quoted £300 before I bought the front spoiler.

Ah could be about £150 to paint on its own then. I'd fit it see.

But yeah, it's a splitter that turns it almost into a GT3 bumper. That's fantastic.

2 minutes ago, geraintthomas said:

Ah could be about £150 to paint on its own then. I'd fit it see.

But yeah, it's a splitter that turns it almost into a GT3 bumper. That's fantastic.

It took me 10 minutes to test fit. Really well made. It came back off for painting.

A9A3FE11-314C-4150-AB8A-8A70BA171E54_zps

I had the eBay splitter on my first Pre facelift Boxster and that looked great. The facelift bumper of course does have a different profile. Is it PU or fibre glass? 

Archived